The video exam kit is 34 past exam questions demonstrated by Geoff Cordwell. It will become available from October 15 2022, fully updated for the recent changes to professional mark allocations in your exam.
Each debrief video shows you how to:
- Properly read the requirement, identify and understand the verbs used and comment on what that means to your answer style
- Avoid the common pitfalls in reading a requirement
- Identify the relevant aspects of the main body of the question and show you how to add value to these points to score marks
- Write effectively. All the answers are Geoff’s own answers all achievable in the exam time allowed and sufficient to get a strong pass mark
- Layout an answer well with a good use of headings and structure
Every question is video debriefed on an on demand basis. Watch as many times as you like before your exam.
All questions are answered on word processor and the ACCA CBE practice platform (blank workspace) wordprocessor and/or spreadsheet. Perfectly understandable if you’re doing paper based though.
Includes an optional digital copy of the latest Kaplan’s Revision Kit, if you do not already have one. PDFs of all questions are included.
Includes What’sApp support direct to Geoff Cordwell for queries concerning the questions
This course opens approximately 12 weeks before your exam.
For a comparison of my other APM: courses please click here.
(*1) HD Videos can be streamed to your PC, Mac, tablet or smart phone (technology permitting) and can be watched as many times as you wish prior to your exam sitting.
The descriptions above are indicative of what you will receive if you enrol on this course, but not an undertaking to deliver a certain number of contact hours. The contents / structure of this course are constantly evolving, and Geoff therefore reserves the right to make changes where he believes this will increase your chances of passing.