My tuition course is based on my 12+ years of experience of working with ACCA, BPP, ICAS, ICAEW, LearnSignal and Kaplan. It makes sure that you have knowledge of the key technical areas and techniques which the computer-based exam (CBE) requires you to apply to Advanced Taxation (UK). My course will highlight the key things you need to know and then show how to apply this knowledge using simple techniques that will deliver you fantastic answers to real exam questions.
This course is most suitable for use in studying for:
- the next sitting of ATX(UK) (or the sitting after that) if this your first attempt or
- resit students who could not resit within 3 months of their original exam, and so need to keep up to date and refresh their knowledge, or who sat under a previous finance act and want to see what has changed in the current finance act.
This is ‘old fashioned teaching’ at its best with a modern delivery.
You will receive a work plan which references to the FME course structure. The course is organised into topics, each with its own focussed, recorded tuition video, class notes and relevant ACCA articles. Each topic will also have its own homework plan, so you know exactly what to do and when. This will really help you learn efficiently to achieve success.
- High Quality HD Videos – presented by me, covering the whole Advanced Taxation (UK) syllabus, broken down into topics.
- Course Notes (PDF format) – these will accompany each tuition video (blank and annotated).
- Kaplan Online Study Text – included for additional illustrations and background reading.
- Tuition Homework Questions – these have been carefully designed and selected to reinforce the content you have absorbed. Video debriefs for each question are included to help you self-mark.
- ACCA Articles – these have been organised to sit alongside each topic, so you have all the information together for each syllabus area, making your study experience easy and efficient.
- End of Tuition Mock – this mock exam has been specifically designed and should be attempted before the revision phase.
- Tutor Support – I will provide full tutor support throughout the course via WhatsApp.
What happens when you enrol?
Every student will be offered an introductory 20 minute remote meet before starting the course.
Your course opening date depends on your exam date. This course will open on 1st of the month, just over 5 months before your exam. Don’t worry if you plan to enrol after this: you set your own learning pace once enrolled.
When you enrol on this tuition course you experience the benefits of ‘disintermediation’ at first hand: excellence at a competitive price. I am confident that having experienced this tuition course you will choose to book my revision and/or mock ATX course to complete your studies because I want you to pass – and you stand the best chance of passing if you experience a well supported tuition course, revision course and mock exam. Unlike my other ATX courses, no deferral of this course is possible.
For a comparison of my other ATX(UK) courses click here.
Have a question? Please email me at email@example.com
I look forward to meeting you.
The descriptions above are indicative of what you will receive if you enrol on this course, but not an undertaking to deliver a certain number of contact hours. The contents / structure of this course are constantly evolving, and Aileen Edgar therefore reserves the right to make changes where she believes this will increase your chances of passing.