IF THIS COURSE IS FULL, PLEASE CONTACT SUNIL
Phone/WhatsApp UK: +44 7593 644380 | Phone India: +91 81305 17880 | Phone Kenya: +254 750 533 865
Email: email@example.com | Skype: sunil.bhandari
My Platinum Package Plus course has everything that my platinum package has – but with a plus! That “plus” is:
- A personal study plan taking you from enrolment up to the day of the exam.
- Marking of all tuition homework questions with detailed feedback, and
- Scheduled Zoom sessions with me to provide you with that extra support over and above regular WhatsApp support that is built in to my platinum package.
If this appeals to you, please contact me direct to discuss by WhatsApp +44 7593 644380
This course is limited to 5 students per season.
The ACCA AFM Platinum Package : CBE is a very comprehensive ACCA AFM course! It incorporates all you need to ensure you are ready to pass ACCA AFM CBE in 2022.
The details of the ACCA AFM Platinum Package COURSE CONTENTS are given below. The course is designed such that you can COMMENCE STUDYING AS SOON AS YOU ENROL.
- The ACCA AFM Platinum Package: CBE tuition phase combines pre-recorded lectures covering the whole ACCA AFM syllabus along with dedicated and specifically written class notes. The notes include exam standard CBE illustrations so right from the outset you get used to seeing the standard you have to ultimately achieve to pass ACCA AFM. This is ‘old fashioned teaching’ at its best merged with modern delivery and support modes to ensure you cover the syllabus efficiently and effectively.
- The ACCA AFM Platinum Package: CBE revision phase is concentrated past exam standard CBE question practice, with the equivalent of 3.75 fully marked practice papers over the course: this is an intensive phase where you will work many many questions using the ACCA CBE Practice Platform with Sunil. The philosophy here is that the best way to teach exam technique is a combination of seeing Sunil work CBE questions – hearing his thought processes as he translates the requirements and identifies what is required – and working CBE questions yourself. In addition, marked CBE homework questions are dovetailed into the course at appropriate intervals, to ensure you are on track to succeed.
- The ACCA AFM Platinum Package finale is the specifically created CBE mock exam with webinar debrief. Having had your homework marked during the revision phase, you know what the rules to maximising marks are. The mock exam itself is written to reflect Sunil’s tips for your exam. Your worked CBE script, attempted via the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform, is marked to the real exam standard, giving you invaluable feedback on where you stand in your final revision. In addition, Sunil provides each student with a personal video debrief on their mock exam performance.
|NEW Tuition HD Videos||24 High quality tuition videos, averaging 2 hours each, presented by Sunil where the entire ACCA AFM syllabus is lectured on a topic-by-topic basis. (*1)|
|Completed Course Notes||Completed course notes (PDF format) accompany each tuition video and include exam standard illustrations.|
|Kaplan Online Revision Kit (ebook)||The latest version of the Kaplan on line Revision Kit containing past AFM exam questions, as well as other exam standard questions. (*3)|
|Tuition Homework Questions||Either an extract from or a complete past ACCA AFM CBE question carefully selected to match the topics studied to date.|
|End of Tuition Mock Test||A specifically created end of tuition test (with two 25 mark exam standard questions – the equivalent of 50% of a paper) to be attempted prior to the start of the revision phase. Submissions are marked to ACCA AFM exam standard.|
|Pre-revision recap questions||A pre-revision CBE question and answer pack, as well as video debrief lectures on those questions.|
|NEW Double Revision Approach|
Sunil has designed the NEW Double Revision Approach as a more comprehensive and effective way to prepare for the ACCA AFM exam. There are two phases to this:
|DPM Approach||Syllabus/Topic based revision phase – each of the first seven sessions explores a core AFM topic using 2 or 3 past CBE exam questions using notes and pre-recorded lectures.(*1) These 7 sessions collectively cover the whole syllabus.|
|Completed Revision Notes||These accompany each of the revision webinars and are in a PDF format.|
|Video Answer Bank (CBE)||Sunil has attempted all ACCA AFM CBE questions, under exam conditions, set by the current ACCA AFM examining team, and recorded his attempt via a video lecture (*1). These video lectures will be used at various points during the period of the course.|
|Marked Revision Homework Questions||7 specified CBE questions (the equivalent of 2.25 exams) will be set for submission during the revision phase and will be marked to ACCA AFM standards with feedback provided by Sunil.|
|ACCA Articles||All relevant official ACCA articles relevant to each topic are shown with that topic – so you cover everything on a topic at the same time, and it’s all easy to find and read.|
|‘How to’ Notes||A revision aide demonstrating the steps and processes needed to successfully complete key AFM calculations.|
|Theory Pack||The unique document (PDF format) aggregates all the key AFM theory/written answers into one place – what to write and how to write it to pass this exam. This is accompanied by 9 x Podcast / MP4 recordings which can be saved to your mobile phone: perfect for ‘revising on the move’.|
|Tutor Support||Sunil will provide full tutorial support via all modes – WhatsApp, email and sms/text.(*2)|
|Post Revision question and answer list||Key CBE questions to attempt after the end of the revision phase.|
|Revision Mock Exam||A dedicated CBE mock to be attempted using the FME area on the ACCA CBE practice platform at the conclusion of the revision phase. Submissions will be marked to exam standard by a current AFM marking team member.|
|Video solutions for Mock Exam||Live webinar (recorded) giving an Exam commentary on the 3 questions for each exam covering both the technical aspects and exam technique issues.|
|Pass Assurance||Sunil is confident that completing this course should get you a pass in ACCA AFM. BUT, if you are not successful and have met the scheme conditions, either you will be enrolled on the Platinum Package for the next AFM exam (excluding updated Kaplan materials) or I will refund your fee (at my option), subject to you meeting the following conditions:|
|Release date||Homework deadline|
|Release date||Homework deadline|
Mock Exam dates
|September 2022||December 2022|
Exam submit date