ACCA AFM Sunil Bhandari’s Platinum Package PLUS (with Pass Assurance)
Phone/WhatsApp UK: +44 7593 644380 | Phone India: +91 81305 17880 | Phone Kenya: +254 750 533 865
Email: email@example.com | Skype: sunil.bhandari
My Platinum Package Plus course has everything that my platinum package has – but with a plus! That "plus" is:
- A personal study plan taking you from enrolment up to the day of the exam.
- Marking of all tuition homework questions with detailed feedback, and
- Scheduled Zoom sessions with me to provide you with that extra support over and above regular WhatsApp support that is built in to my platinum package.
If this appeals to you, please contact me direct to discuss by WhatsApp +44 7593 644380
This course is limited to 10 students per season.
The ACCA AFM Platinum Package: CBE is a very comprehensive ACCA AFM course! It incorporates all you need to ensure you are ready to pass ACCA AFM CBE in 2023.
The details of the ACCA AFM Platinum Package COURSE CONTENTS are given below. The course is designed such that you can COMMENCE STUDYING AS SOON AS YOU ENROL.
- The ACCA AFM Platinum Package: CBE tuition phase combines pre-recorded lectures covering the whole ACCA AFM syllabus along with dedicated and specifically written class notes. The notes include exam standard CBE illustrations so right from the outset you get used to seeing the standard you have to ultimately achieve to pass ACCA AFM. This is ‘old fashioned teaching’ at its best merged with modern delivery and support modes to ensure you cover the syllabus efficiently and effectively.
- The ACCA AFM Platinum Package: CBE revision phase is concentrated past exam standard CBE question practice, with the equivalent of 3.75 fully marked practice papers over the course: this is an intensive phase where you will work many many questions using the ACCA CBE Practice Platform with Sunil. The philosophy here is that the best way to teach exam technique is a combination of seeing Sunil work CBE questions - hearing his thought processes as he translates the requirements and identifies what is required - and working CBE questions yourself. In addition, marked CBE homework questions are dovetailed into the course at appropriate intervals, to ensure you are on track to succeed.
- The ACCA AFM Platinum Package finale is the specifically created CBE mock exam with webinar debrief. Having had your homework marked during the revision phase, you know what the rules to maximising marks are. The mock exam itself is written to reflect Sunil’s tips for your exam. Your worked CBE script, attempted via the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform, is marked to the real exam standard, giving you invaluable feedback on where you stand in your final revision. In addition, Sunil provides each student with a personal video debrief on their mock exam performance.
|NEW Tuition HD Videos||24 High quality tuition videos, averaging 2 hours each, presented by Sunil where the entire ACCA AFM syllabus is lectured on a topic-by-topic basis. (*1)|
|Completed Course Notes||Completed course notes (PDF format) accompany each tuition video and include exam standard illustrations.|
|Kaplan Online Revision Kit (ebook)||The latest version of the Kaplan on line Revision Kit containing past AFM exam questions, as well as other exam standard questions. (*3)|
|Tuition Homework Questions||Either an extract from or a complete past ACCA AFM CBE question carefully selected to match the topics studied to date.|
|End of Tuition Mock Test||A specifically created end of tuition test (with two 25 mark exam standard questions - the equivalent of 50% of a paper) to be attempted prior to the start of the revision phase. Submissions are marked to ACCA AFM exam standard.|
|Pre-revision recap questions||A pre-revision CBE question and answer pack, as well as video debrief lectures on those questions.|
|NEW Double Revision Approach|
Sunil has designed the NEW Double Revision Approach as a more comprehensive and effective way to prepare for the ACCA AFM exam. There are two phases to this:
|DPM Approach||Syllabus/Topic based revision phase – each of the first seven sessions explores a core AFM topic using 2 or 3 past CBE exam questions using notes and pre-recorded lectures.(*1) These 7 sessions collectively cover the whole syllabus.|
|Completed Revision Notes||These accompany each of the revision webinars and are in a PDF format.|
|Video Answer Bank (CBE)||Sunil has attempted all ACCA AFM CBE questions, under exam conditions, set by the current ACCA AFM examining team, and recorded his attempt via a video lecture (*1). These video lectures will be used at various points during the period of the course.|
|Marked Revision Homework Questions||7 specified compulsory* CBE questions (the equivalent of 2.25 exams) will be set for submission during the revision phase and will be marked to ACCA AFM standards with feedback provided by Sunil.|
|ACCA Articles||All relevant official ACCA articles relevant to each topic are shown with that topic - so you cover everything on a topic at the same time, and it's all easy to find and read.|
|'How to' Notes||A revision aide demonstrating the steps and processes needed to successfully complete key AFM calculations.|
|Theory Pack||The unique document (PDF format) aggregates all the key AFM theory/written answers into one place – what to write and how to write it to pass this exam. This is accompanied by 9 x Podcast / MP4 recordings which can be saved to your mobile phone: perfect for 'revising on the move'.|
|Shortcuts document||'CBE skills, methods and shortcuts' document.|
|Professional marks document||'How to tackle the new Professional Marks' document.|
|Tutor Support||Sunil will provide full tutorial support via all modes – WhatsApp, email and sms/text.(*2)|
|Post Revision question and answer list||Key CBE questions to attempt after the end of the revision phase.|
|Revision Mock Exam||A dedicated CBE mock to be attempted using the FME area on the ACCA CBE practice platform at the conclusion of the revision phase. Submissions will be marked to exam standard by a current AFM marking team member.|
|Video solutions for Mock Exam||Live webinar (recorded) giving an Exam commentary on the 3 questions for each exam covering both the technical aspects and exam technique issues.|
|Pass Assurance||Sunil is confident that completing this course should get you a pass in ACCA AFM. BUT, if you are not successful and have met the scheme conditions, either you will be enrolled on the Platinum Package for the next AFM exam (excluding updated Kaplan materials and the pass assurance element) or I will refund your fee (at my option), subject to you meeting the following conditions:|
(06:00am UK time)
(05:00am UK time)
(06:00am UK time)
(05:00am UK time)
(06:00am UK time)
(05:00am UK time)
Mock Exam dates
|June 2023||September 2023||December 2023|
Exam submit date
Have a question? Please click here.
* The purpose of this course is to get you through your exam. The best way to achieve this is for you to do the compulsory homework questions. If you find you are unable to submit any homework question on time then you are expected to contact Sunil in advance of the homework deadline. You should explain why you cannot submit, and to agree your next steps. If you do not do this then Sunil may, as a last resort, exclude you from the course.
CBE Sept 2020, CBE Dec 2020, CBE March 2021, CBE June 2021, CBE September 2021, CBE December 2021, CBE March 2022, June 2022, September 2022, December 2022, March 2023, June 2023, September 2023, December 2023
Tuition sample video
Revision sample video
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions that apply to all FME courses are at the foot of each FME website page. These additional terms and conditions refer only to this course.
Deferrals are only possible if they occur before ACCA’s Standard Exam Entry date. Each student is entitled to one free deferral. If a student chooses to defer a second time they will be charged 15% of the course fee current at the time of deferral. A third deferral will be charged 100% of the course fee current at the time of deferral.
(*1) HD Videos can be streamed to your PC, Mac, tablet or smart phone (technology permitting) and can be watched as many times as you wish prior to your exam sitting.
(*2) WhatsApp support will be via a dedicated WhatsApp group, which will involve revealing your contact details to other students. Students will be assumed to have no knowledge of the syllabus: Sunil will answer any and all your questions that relate to AFM. The WhatsApp group is for Sunil to support your study approach and answer your questions: it is not an exercise in the ‘blind leading the blind’, so mutual student support is encouraged, but the exchange of copyright materials between students (by any means), or any attempt by a student to obtain such materials from another student, will lead to exclusion from the course. Membership of the group WhatsApp may be suspended or withdrawn should you behave inappropriately. Priority in dealing with WhatsApp groups will be given to you ahead of Tuition, Revision, Mock or other students. This WhatsApp group will run from the date you enrol until 1 week before your exam, and then it will be replaced by individual support until the day before your exam.
(*3) We order electronic copies of the text/kit on request post enrolment. The codes for these can take 7-14 days to arrive. The descriptions above are indicative of what you will receive if you enrol on this course, but not an undertaking to deliver a certain number of contact hours. The contents / structure of this course are constantly evolving, and Sunil therefore reserves the right to make changes where he believes this will increase your chances of passing.