An introduction to SBL, and why you should study with Ashim
Ashim Kumar has helped thousands of students to success in the ACCA examinations, since 1992. Amongst other ACCA papers, he has specialised in training F1, F4, F5, F9 and P3 courses, all of which are relevant to the new Strategic Business Leader (SBL) examination. He also leads the ‘Strategic Leadership and Personal Development’ module on the MBA programme at the Gdansk University of Technology, and has delivered numerous CPD workshops in Leadership for the ACCA. As a Director at ATC International (Europe/Central Asia) and the EY Training Centre (MENA), Ashim merged technical knowledge with real-world experience to successfully grow international training businesses. Ashim is currently the CEO at AKA Leadership, a consultancy specialising in the development of leaders.
Ashim brings this powerful combination of extensive teaching and business experience, to deliver SBL courses from September, 2018.
For some of Ashim’s latest articles / CPD webinars + feedback please click here
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
- MBA in International Business, CASS Business School, London
- B.A. (Hons.) Accounting and Finance, Middlesex University, London
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA)
- John C. Maxwell certified leadership consultant
Ashim’s courses: please click one of the options below: