Tom Clendon’s Mock Exam Service
I am proud to bring you my specifically created, and timed, SBR mock on the ACCA CBE practice platform: constructed to be as close as possible to the format you'll sit in your real exam, and marked by a professional marker.
- My specifically created timed SBR revision mock exam: for your Computer Based Exam, available on Thursday morning, 10 days before your exam week, to be sat over the following 3 days using the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform, and submitted by the Saturday night.
- The mock is set on the FME area of ACCA’s practice platform - so the functionality & experience is the same (a true mock).
- I wrote it. It’s fresh. Unseen before.
- It’s marked to exam standard - but crucially with feedback and comments to validate the good & to guide you on how to improve.
- I have recorded videos debriefing. This gives me the opportunity to show you how to approach the questions & construct an answer in a “class room way”. It is a richer experience that just reading a printed answer.
- My written answers are written in “student style”. One mark at a time. Direct. Understandable.
- includes extra material on current issues.
- includes quizzes to help test your knowledge
- includes guidance on exam technique
- includes what’s app support
The descriptions above are indicative of what you will receive if you enrol on this course, but not an undertaking to deliver a certain number of contact hours. The contents / structure of this course are constantly evolving, and Tom therefore reserves the right to make changes where he believes this will increase your chances of passing. You are enrolled on a course-specific WhatsApp support group as soon as you buy this course. Your course materials will start becoming available from 3 weeks before your exam and is available until the date of the exam you book for.
Have a question? Please click here or WhatsApp Tom on +44 7725 350793 or contact through www.tomclendon.co.uk
(*1) Your questions and queries submitted by WhatsApp will be directly answered. The joint WhatsApp group will involve revealing your contact details to other students. The exchange of copyright materials between students (by any means), or any attempt by a student to obtain such materials from another student, will lead to exclusion from the course.
Please note: Enrolment on the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform is manual. This process uses your ACCA number, date of birth, and ACCA email address as supplied by you on the FME study site. New users will be enrolled in the week prior to the mock. If you buy the mock in that week then it may take up to 24 hours to enrol you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your mock is not visible to you the day before your attempt window opens.
December 2020, March 2021, June 2021, September 2021, December 2021, March 2022, June 2022, September 2022, December 2022, March 2023, June 2023, September 2023, December 2023
Guide to CBE Exams
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions that apply to all FME courses can be found at the foot of each FME website page. These additional terms and conditions refer only to this course.