Tom Clendon’s Mock Exam Service
I am proud to bring you my specifically created, and timed, SBR mock on the ACCA CBE practice platform: constructed to be as close as possible to the format you'll sit in your real exam, and marked by a professional marker.
- My specifically created timed SBR revision mock exam: for your Computer Based Exam, available on Friday morning, 9 days before your exam week, to be sat over the following weekend using the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform.
- A list of recommended questions to attempt before the computer based mock exam.
- What’s App Tutor Support and guidance, by Tom to help with your ACCA SBR Preparation (*1)
Plus what you get IF (and ONLY if) you attempt your mock exam on the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform by the submission deadline of Sunday night, 7 days before your exam week starts:
- Access to Video Debriefs using the ACCA CBE practice platform of each of the 4 questions covering the technical aspects and exam technique issues uploaded 5 days before your exam week starts.
- Your script marked to exam standard by an SBR professional body marker with 'feed forward' as to how you can improve, available 3 days after your submission deadline.
- Tom’s Exam Tips for your exam
- A list of related key questions for each tipped area.
- References to key ACCA articles relevant to each tipped area.
The descriptions above are indicative of what you will receive if you enrol on this course, but not an undertaking to deliver a certain number of contact hours. The contents / structure of this course are constantly evolving, and Tom therefore reserves the right to make changes where he believes this will increase your chances of passing. You are enrolled on a course-specific WhatsApp support group as soon as you buy this course. Your course materials will start becoming available from 3 weeks before your exam.
For a comparison of Tom's SBR courses please click here.
(*1) WhatsApp support will be via a dedicated WhatsApp group, which will involve revealing your contact details to other students. Students will be assumed to have a reasonable knowledge of the syllabus: Tom will not answer questions that relate to areas covered on the tuition or revision courses. The WhatsApp group is for Tom to support your study approach and answer your questions: it is not an exercise in the ‘blind leading the blind’, so mutual student support is encouraged, but the exchange of copyright materials between students (by any means), or any attempt by a student to obtain such materials from another student, will lead to exclusion from the course. Priority in dealing with WhatsApp groups will be given to !Enhanced! Tuition and !Enhanced! Revision students. The WhatsApp group will close the day before your exam.
Please note: Enrolment on the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform is manual. This process uses your ACCA number, date of birth, and ACCA email address as supplied by you on the FME study site. New users will be enrolled in the week prior to the mock. If you buy the mock in that week then it may take up to 24 hours to enrol you. Please email email@example.com if your mock is not visible to you the day before your attempt window opens.
December 2020, March 2021, June 2021, September 2021, December 2021, March 2022, June 2022, September 2022, December 2022, March 2023, June 2023, September 2023, December 2023