ACCA AFM Sunil Bhandari’s Mock Exams Service
£147.00 – £247.00
This is an essential. Before you attempt your exam you should complete both Sunil's Revision Course or Sunil's Video Exam Kit and this Mock. Sunil is committed to you passing: so you only get his tips and other key elements of this product IF you work and submit a CBE Mock Exam script for marking. Tough love, but it works.
Your mock with be sat through the FME area of the ACCA's CBE practice platform.
Support you get in the lead up to the Mock Exam:
- This season's course is open now, and you will have immediate access to your study site.
- What’s App Tutor support and guidance, by Sunil himself, from the time of enrolment to help with your ACCA AFM Exam Preparation (*1)
- Your script marked to exam standard by an experienced professional body marker.
- 'CBE skills, methods and shortcuts' document.
- 'How to tackle the new Professional Marks' document.
- 'How to' revision notes.
- Sample worked past exam question debrief video.
- Specifically created AFM revision mocks for your sitting made available on the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform, from 00:05 (UK time) on the exam release date (see below) until 23:55 (UK time) on the Exam submit date (see below).
- Live webinar for Mock A (recorded) giving an Exam commentary on the 3 questions for each exam covering both the technical aspects and exam technique issues. (*2)
- Pdf copies of your mock paper, solutions and marking guide. (*2)
- Personal 1 to 1 feedback report from Sunil. (*2)
- Sunil's list of post mock examination key questions. (*2)
- Mock B: practice is key to passing. Sunil offers a second mock for those students looking for that extra practice, which can be attempted either before or after Mock A, depending on your timetable (see Mock Exam dates below).
Mock Exam dates
|Mock A Exam released|
Mock A Exam submit date
Mock A Returned by
Mock B Exam released
Mock B Exam submit date
Mock B Returned by
to be announced
to be announced
to be announced
For a comparison of Sunil's AFM courses please click here.
Have a question? Please click here.
CBE June 2021, CBE September 2021, CBE December 2021 Mock A, CBE December 2021 Mocks A and B, March 2022 Mock A, March 2022 Mocks A and B, June 2022 Mock A, June 2022 Mock A and B, Sept 2022 Mock A, Sept 2022 Mock A & B, December 2022 Mock A, December 2022 Mock A and B, March 2023 Mock A, March 2023 Mock A and B, June 2023 Mock A, June 2023 Mock A and B
* Course t&c's
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions that apply to all FME courses are at the foot of each FME website page. These additional terms and conditions refer only to this course.
The descriptions above are indicative of what you will receive if you enrol on this course, but not an undertaking to deliver a certain number of contact hours. The contents / structure of this course are constantly evolving, and Sunil therefore reserves the right to make changes where he believes this will increase your chances of passing.
Deferral is not possible on this course.
(*1) WhatsApp support will be via a dedicated WhatsApp group, which will involve revealing your contact details to other students. Sunil will answer questions that relate to the Mock Exam Service, but will not answer questions that relate to tuition or revision materials. Sunil will also help guide your study approach. Mutual student support is encouraged, but student answers to technical questions are not: this is not an exercise in ‘the blind leading the blind’. The exchange of copyright materials between students (by any means), or any attempt by a student to obtain such materials from another student, will lead to exclusion from the course. Membership of the group WhatsApp may be suspended or withdrawn should you behave inappropriately. This WhatsApp group will run from the date you enrol until 1 week before your exam, and then it will be replaced by individual support until the day before your exam.
(*2) These elements of your course will only be made available to you if you have submitted a valid attempt at the mock exam. A valid attempt is one that is likely to earn at least a score of 20%.
Please note: Enrolment on the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform is manual. This process uses your ACCA number, date of birth, and ACCA email address as supplied by you on the FME study site. New users will be enrolled in the week prior to the mock. If you buy the mock in that week then it may take up to 24 hours to enrol you manually. Please email email@example.com if your mock is not visible to you the day before your attempt window opens.