If you really wanted to give yourself the best chance of passing your driving test, you would complete a mock driving test before your actual driving test, by going down the same roads as the test examiner is likely to go down, doing this at the same time of day to reflect the same traffic conditions and to the same standards as the real driving test you should this mock.
It is for that same reason that this is the best thing you can do for SBL and I have specially created an SBL mock loaded on the ACCA CBE practice platform: constructed to be as close as possible to the format you’ll sit in your real exam, and marked by a professional marker.
- My specifically created timed SBL: CB revision mock exam: for your Computer Based Exam, available to be sat on the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform
- A list of recommended questions to attempt before the mock CBE
- What’s App Tutor Support and guidance, by Sean to help with your ACCA SBL CBE Preparation (*1)
Plus, what you get IF (and ONLY if) you attempt your mock exam on the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform by the submission deadline (~ 9 days before your exam):
- Access to Video Debriefs using the ACCA CBE practice platform (*2) of each of the 4 questions covering the technical aspects and exam technique issues
- Your script marked to exam standard by an SBL professional body marker with ‘feed forward’ as to how you can improve
- Your marked script returned within 4 days of your required submission date
- Sean’s Exam Tips for your exam
- A list of related key questions for each tipped area
- References to key ACCA articles relevant to each tipped area
The descriptions above are indicative of what you will receive if you enrol on this course, but not an undertaking to deliver a certain number of contact hours. The contents / structure of this course are constantly evolving, and Sean therefore reserves the right to make changes where he believes this will increase your chances of passing. You are enrolled on a course-specific WhatsApp support group as soon as you buy this course. Your course materials will start becoming available from 3 weeks before your exam.
For a comparison of Sean’s SBL: CBE courses please click here.
(*1) WhatsApp support will be via a dedicated WhatsApp group, which will involve revealing your contact details to other students. Students will be assumed to have a reasonable knowledge of the syllabus: Sean will not answer questions that relate to areas covered on the tuition or revision courses. The WhatsApp group is for Sean to support your study approach and answer your questions: it is not an exercise in the ‘blind leading the blind’, so mutual student support is encouraged, but the exchange of copyright materials between students (by any means), or any attempt by a student to obtain such materials from another student, will lead to exclusion from the course. Priority in dealing with WhatsApp groups will be given to !Enhanced! Tuition and !Enhanced! Revision students. The WhatsApp group will close the day before your exam.
(*2) Enrolment on the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform is manual. This process uses your ACCA number, date of birth, and ACCA email address as supplied by you on the FME study site. New users will be enrolled in the week prior to the mock. If you buy the mock in that week then it may take up to 24 hours to enrol you manually. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your mock is not visible to you the day before your attempt window opens.