This is so much more than just Mock Exams
Richard is committed to you passing: so you only get his tips and other key elements of this product IF you work and submit at least one Mock Exam script for marking.
Tough love, but it works.
Richard’s mock course opens at least 3 weeks before your exam, although you can enrol any time until 1 day before you are due to sit your mock.
Support you get in the lead up to your Mock Exam(s):
- A list of recommended questions to attempt before your mock exam(s).
- What’s App Tutor Support and guidance, by Richard himself, from the time of enrolment to help with your ACCA ATX Exam Preparation (*1)
- Two specifically designed Kaplan ATX revision mock exams.
- The mock course opens mid way through the month before the exam (E.g. November for the December sitting) and runs for two weeks to the end of the month.
Plus what you get IF you submit a worked mock exam script for marking by your exam submit deadline:
- Your script marked to exam standard by Richard
- An exam technique debrief for each mock
- Personalised written feedback
- General exam written feedback
- A personal video debrief on your performance over the mocks (between 2 and 5 minutes): tough love when you need it most!
- Richard’s Exam Tips for your exam, split between theory and computation topics.
- A list of related key questions
For a comparison of Richard’s ATX courses please click here.
Have a question? Please click here.
(*1) WhatsApp support will be via a dedicated WhatsApp group, which will involve revealing your contact details to other students. Students will be assumed to have a reasonable knowledge of the syllabus: Richard will not answer questions that relate to areas covered on the tuition or revision courses. The WhatsApp group is for Richard to support your study approach and answer your questions: it is not an exercise in the ‘blind leading the blind’, so mutual student support is encouraged, but the exchange of copyright materials between students (by any means), or any attempt by a student to obtain such materials from another student, will lead to exclusion from the course. The WhatsApp group will close the day before your exam.
Please note: Enrolment on the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform is manual. This process uses your ACCA number, date of birth, and ACCA email address as supplied by you on the FME study site. New users will be enrolled in the week prior to the mock. If you buy the mock in that week then it may take up to 24 hours to enrol you manually. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your mock is not visible to you the day before your attempt window opens.
The descriptions above are indicative of what you will receive if you enrol on this course, but not an undertaking to deliver a certain number of contact hours. The contents / structure of this course are constantly evolving, and Richard therefore reserves the right to make changes where he believes this will increase your chances of passing.