I am proud to bring you my specifically created, and timed, AAA CBE mock on the ACCA CBE practice platform: constructed to be as close as possible to the format you’ll sit in your real exam, and marked by a professional marker.
My mock courses open at least 3 weeks before your exam, although you can enrol any time until 1 day before you are due to sit my mock. It is available until the date of the exam you book for.
- My specifically created timed AAA: CBE revision mock exam: for your Computer Based Exam, available on Friday morning, 9 days before your exam week, to be sat over the following weekend using the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform.
- A list of recommended questions to attempt before the mock CBE.
- What’s App Tutor Support and guidance, by Ben to help with your ACCA AAA CBE Preparation (*1)
Plus what you get IF (and ONLY if) you attempt your mock exam on the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform by the submission deadline of Sunday night, 7 days before your exam week starts:
- Access to Video Debriefs using the ACCA CBE practice platform of each of the 4 questions covering the technical aspects and exam technique issues uploaded 5 days before your exam week starts.
- Your script marked to exam standard by an AAA professional body marker with ‘feed forward’ as to how you can improve, available 3 days after your submission deadline.
- Ben’s Exam Tips for your exam
- A list of related key questions for each tipped area.
- References to key ACCA articles relevant to each tipped area.
The descriptions above are indicative of what you will receive if you enrol on this course, but not an undertaking to deliver a certain number of contact hours. The contents / structure of this course are constantly evolving, and Ben therefore reserves the right to make changes where he believes this will increase your chances of passing. You are enrolled on a course-specific WhatsApp support group as soon as you buy this course, and other resources will become available via the Study Site from 3 weeks before your exam.
For a comparison of Ben’s AAA: CBE courses please click here.
Have a question? Please click here or WhatsApp Ben on +44 7968 702318
(*1) WhatsApp support will be via a dedicated WhatsApp group, which will involve revealing your contact details to other students. Students will be assumed to have a reasonable knowledge of the syllabus: Ben will not answer questions that relate to areas covered on the tuition or revision courses. The WhatsApp group is for Ben to support your study approach and answer your questions: it is not an exercise in the ‘blind leading the blind’, so mutual student support is encouraged, but the exchange of copyright materials between students (by any means), or any attempt by a student to obtain such materials from another student, will lead to exclusion from the course. Priority in dealing with WhatsApp groups will be given to Tuition and Revision students. The WhatsApp group will close the day before your exam.
Please note: Enrolment on the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform is manual. This process uses your ACCA number, date of birth, and ACCA email address as supplied by you on the FME study site. New users will be enrolled in the week prior to the mock. If you buy the mock in that week then it may take up to 24 hours to enrol you manually. Please email email@example.com if your mock is not visible to you the day before your attempt window opens.