ACCA ATX (UK) Aileen Edgar Platinum Package PLUS
I am proud to introduce you to my ACCA ATX: Platinum Package PLUS. This course gives you everything in my Platinum Package and also
- 6 x 45 minute one to one zoom sessions with Aileen: discuss your progress and homework submissions
- priority marking of homework and mock exams
In summary, this course gives you:
- the technical knowledge, understanding and question practice needed to pass ATX
- structured practice on the ACCA practice platform, with your questions marked by a professional marker
- PLUS one to one support and prioritisation
3 courses in one, + Pass Assurance*
My ACCA ATX: Platinum Package PLUS also enrols you on my other 3 courses at less than the cost of these 3 courses, AND gives you Pass Assurance*:
- ATX tuition course
- ATX revision course
- ATX mock exam service
- Access to additional marked homework
- Pass Assurance* see conditions in tab above
For the detail of what is included in each of these products, please see the product descriptions for each of these products, plus the Pass Assurance details below.
This includes pre-recorded lectures covering the whole ACCA ATX syllabus following printable specifically written class notes, numerous video debriefs of selected past exam questions, relevant homework questions and marking service, the Kaplan Text, WhatsApp support and three Mock Exams.
But there's more! You also get Pass Assurance (for details, see the box below). Too much stress is the enemy of effective learning: this is my contribution to avoiding that.
This is ‘old fashioned teaching’ at its best, merged with modern delivery.
The course is designed such that you can commence studying as soon as you enrol.
For a comparison of my other ATX: courses please click here.
Have a question? Please email me at email@example.com
I look forward to meeting you.
(*1) HD Videos can be streamed to your PC, Mac, tablet or smart phone (technology permitting) and can be watched as many times as you wish prior to your exam sitting.
(*2) WhatsApp support will be via a dedicated WhatsApp group, which will involve revealing your contact details to other students. Students will be assumed to have a reasonable knowledge of the syllabus: Aileen will not answer questions that relate to the tuition course. The WhatsApp group is for Aileen to support your study approach and answer your questions: it is not an exercise in the ‘blind leading the blind’, so mutual student support is encouraged, but the exchange of copyright materials between students (by any means), or any attempt by a student to obtain such materials from another student, will lead to exclusion from the course. Priority in dealing with WhatsApp groups will be given to Platinum Package students. This WhatsApp group will close the day before your exam.
(*3) We order electronic copies of the kit on request post enrolment. The codes for these can take 7-14 days to arrive.
The descriptions above are indicative of what you will receive if you enrol on this course, but not an undertaking to deliver a certain number of contact hours. The contents / structure of this course are constantly evolving, and Aileen therefore reserves the right to make changes where he believes this will increase your chances of passing.
March 2021, June 2021, September 2021, December 2021, March 2022, June 2022, September 2022, December 2022, March 2023, June 2023, September 2023, December 2023
Sample tuition video
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions that apply to all FME courses are at the foot of each FME website page. These additional terms and conditions refer only to this course.
To qualify for re-enrolment in the course leading to the next available ATX exam you must meet all of the following conditions:
- You must complete at least 75% of the tuition and revision course work, as measured by the course progress bars.
- You must score at least 40% on 75% of the marked homework set as part of your course.
- You must score at least 40% on your end of revision ATX mock exam
- You must score at least 40% in the actual ATX exam for the sitting in question. This will be verified by forwarding your ACCA results email to Aileen Edgar within 7 days of your exam being published, and you agreeing to us receiving your results from the ACCA.
If you wish to defer your course enrolment to the subsequent exam sitting, the following conditions will apply:
- Please make any deferral request by email or WhatsApp to Aileen Edgar
- There is a £40 admin fee for deferral
- You can only defer once: no subsequent deferral allowed
- Deferral is not allowed once the exam entry date for the relevant exam has passed