This is so much more than just a Mock Exam. It’s almost a ‘mini revision course’ (almost, but not quite! For the real deal you need Sunil’s Platinum Revision Course). Sunil is committed to you passing: so you only get his tips and other key elements of this product IF you work and submit a Mock Exam script for marking. Tough love, but it works.
Support you get in the lead up to the Mock Exam:
- A list of recommended questions to attempt before the mock exam.
- What’s App Tutor Support and guidance, by Sunil himself, from the time of enrolment to help with your ACCA AFM Exam Preparation (*1)
- A specifically created AFM revision mock exam: available on Friday 22nd February 2019
Plus what you get IF you submit a worked mock exam script for marking by Sunday 24th February 2019:
- Access to Video Debriefs of each of the 3 questions covering the technical aspects and exam technique issues uploaded on 25th February.
- Your script marked to exam standard by an ACCA AFM marking team member.
- A 5 minute personal video debrief on your own script: tough love when you need it most!
- Sunil’s Exam Tips for the March exam, split between theory and computation topics.
- A list of related key questions for each tipped area.
- References to key ACCA articles relevant to each tipped area.
(*1) WhatsApp support will be via a dedicated WhatsApp group, which will involve revealing your contact details to other students. The WhatsApp group is for Sunil to support your study approach and answer your questions: it is not an exercise in the ‘blind leading the blind’. Mutual student support is encouraged, but the exchange of copyright materials between students (by any means), or any attempt by a student to obtain such materials from another student, will lead to exclusion from the course. The WhatsApp group will close 7 days before your exam.
The descriptions above are indicative of what you will receive if you enrol on this course, but not an undertaking to deliver a certain number of contact hours. The contents / structure of this course are constantly evolving, and Sunil therefore reserves the right to make changes where he believes this will increase your chances of passing.
For a comparison of Sunil’s AFM(P4) courses please click here.
Have a question? Please click here.