Please note: this product was offered to support the old ACT syllabus. No further webinars are offered should you buy this product: dates are shown below to illustrate the format of the original course.
Individual or small group webinar support can still be purchased here.
Time poor? In Oct14 and Apr15 100% of course students who attempted 100% of our tests and exams passed CertITM. Webinars, SD/HD lectures, tests and mock exams provide a focused course to get you through CertITM quickly and efficiently.
- Tuition / revision lectures: Full high definition recordings of past London classes; 5 day tuition (5 days), 5 day revision and 2 day revision. Over 100 hours of indexed lectures.
- Recordings of past seasons equivalent courses delivered by 3 different tutors.
- Two webinars, each of up to 2 hours
- pdf’s of the London Classroom Notes and the Question Bank
- Online extended video Question Bank with over 3,000 questions (1,800+ unique), and including:
- CertITM exam questions since the April 08 pilot exam (past questions no longer relevant to your current syllabus have been deleted)
- approx 1/3 of the hardest question solutions contain one or more video clips of tutors debriefing those questions
- 59 resource level online tests, one test per ACT resource, each with 20 – 40 questions, so you ‘learn by doing’ within your initial learning
- 27 unit level online tests of 20 – 30 questions each designed to test your understanding unit by unit
- 16 timed online exams, each of 90 – 100 questions; only questions still relevant to your syllabus are included
- Progress bars to tell you how far you have got in completing these practice tests and exams, as well as a summary of your best score on each
- MP4/HTML5 video accessible via PC, Mac, tablets and phones given suitable players via a web connection
- Access to your course is available until one week after the date of the exam for the season you enrol for
- Unless you ask otherwise, we allocate students to small ‘study groups’ of 2 or 3 students each to facilitate mutual support in your studies.
- Webinar dates (all at 5pm (17:00) UK time):
Saturday 20 February 2016
Saturday 05 March 2016
Saturday 19 March 2016
For a screenshot of the course index please click here. Please then click on the image to enlarge it. For a video ‘run through’ of our ‘Study Site (our Online Learning Management Stystem) please see the sample video tab on this page.
A discounted price is available to:
- students enrolled on the FME CertITM Online Study Package last season
- bursary students
- students attending ACT ITM London classroom courses this season
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.