TX Revision Plus Mock Course
This ACCA TX revision plus mock course will help you revise for and to pass your TX exam. All your learning is focused on passing your exam, using past TX exam questions, some adapted or written by me, and with a specifically created, timed, TX mock on the ACCA CBE practice platform: constructed to be as close as possible to the format you’ll sit in your real exam, and marked by a professional marker. I use the ACCA CBE practice platform to give you the confidence you need for the real exam experience.
Your revision plus mock course includes:
- Revision HD videos – to revise core topics and debrief TX questions (often using the ACCA practice platform).
- Revision notes (PDF format) – these will accompany the videos to highlight the key areas to remember.
- Kaplan online revision kit – this contains past TX exam questions, as well as other exam standard questions.
- Full tutor support – this will be provided via WhatsApp messaging. Students will join a WhatsApp group dedicated to their exam sitting to benefit from peer support.
- Exam standard questions to submit – these will be provided in CBE format and marked to ACCA exam standard.
- Recommended questions to attempt before your mock, available 3 weeks before your exam
- Mock Exam – My specifically created timed TX mock exam, available 12 days before your exam date for you to sit on the ACCA CBE practice platform.
- Mock exam video debriefs – using the ACCA practise platform where relevant, covering the technical aspects plus exam technique issues.
- Professional marking and feedback – Your script marked to exam standard by a taxation professional body marker with ‘feed forward’ as to how you can improve
- Aileen’s Exam Tips for your exam
- References to key ACCA articles
What happens once you enrol?
The course is designed so you can start revising straight after enrolment (or as soon as the course is released). Your course opening date depends on your exam date. This course will open 6 weeks before your exam. Don’t worry if you plan to enrol after these dates: you set your own learning pace once enrolled, although I recommend a minimum of 4 weeks for your revision.
I am offering this course at a competitive price to be able to provide and quality and support, and so ensure you have the best chance at success for the TX exam. This course uses the real exam environment of our FME test area on the ACCA CBE practice platform. It is an invaluable process which helps you succeed.
For a comparison of my other TX courses please click here.
Considering enrolling? Have a question? Please click here or email email@example.com
I look forward to meeting you
The descriptions above are indicative of what you will receive if you enrol on this course, but not an undertaking to deliver a certain number of contact hours. The contents / structure of this course are constantly evolving, and Aileen therefore reserves the right to make changes where she believes this will increase your chances of passing.