TX Revision Course
This ACCA TX revision course will help you revise for and to pass your TX exam. All your learning is focused on passing your exam, using past TX exam questions, some adapted or written by me. I use the ACCA CBE practice platform to give you the confidence you need for the real exam experience.
Your revision course includes:
- Revision HD videos – to revise core topics and debrief TX questions (often using the ACCA practice platform).
- Revision notes (PDF format) – these will accompany the videos to highlight the key areas to remember.
- Kaplan online revision kit – this contains past TX exam questions, as well as other exam standard questions.
- Full tutor support – this will be provided via WhatsApp messaging. Students will join a WhatsApp group dedicated to their exam sitting to benefit from peer support.
- Exam standard questions to submit – these will be provided in CBE format and marked to ACCA exam standard.
What happens once you enrol?
The course is designed so you can start revising straight after enrolment (or as soon as the course is released). Your course opening date depends on your exam date. This course will open 6 weeks before your exam. Don’t worry if you plan to enrol after these dates: you set your own learning pace once enrolled, although I recommend a minimum of 3-4 weeks for your revision.
I am offering this course at a competitive price to be able to provide and quality and support. I want to assist with your revision needs to ensure you have the best chance at success for the TX exam. I am confident that after experiencing this course, you will book the TX mock service also. This puts you in a real exam environment on our FME test area of the ACCA CBE practice platform. It is an invaluable process which helps you succeed.
For a comparison of my other TX courses please click here.
Considering enrolling? Have a question? Please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to meeting you
The descriptions above are indicative of what you will receive if you enrol on this course, but not an undertaking to deliver a certain number of contact hours. The contents / structure of this course are constantly evolving, and Aileen therefore reserves the right to make changes where she believes this will increase your chances of passing.