ACCA TX (UK) Aileen Edgar’s Package: 3 courses in 1 + Pass assurance
ACCA TX Platinum Package
2 courses in 1 + Pass assurance
My TX Platinum package aims to get you through your exam as quickly as possible. If you have adequate time to prepare / study, and want me to actively support you to pass as quickly as possible, then this course is for you.
"Professional Education is .. a shared journey involving the student, the tutor and FME. Exam success is facilitated by .. the commitment of all parties. "
If you are ready for this challenge ...
This course enrols you on:
- My TX Tuition course
- My TX Revision Plus Mock course (subject to satisfactory progress on the tuition course)*
- Access to additional marked homework
- Pass Assurance* see conditions in tab above
This package will prepare you to pass TX with confidence. You will interact with me throughout the course via WhatsApp, with feedback on your work, additional marked resources on top of the 2 bespoke courses*. This is ‘Quality at great value’. This is my personal course, built to my specifications to maximise your chances in the TX exam.
The opening time of my courses will depend on your exam date: please see the relevant course description for details.
*Please note that progression to your revision plus course is contingent on adequate progress in tuition. If, in my opinion, you do not make adequate progress on your tuition course then you will not be enrolled on revision. Instead you will be deferred to the subsequent sitting tuition course under the t&cs shown in the t&cs tab above.
This is the combination of ‘old fashioned teaching’ with modern delivery.
Using digital tools enhances your learning by making top quality resources more accessible at a time/place of your choosing. Old fashioned teaching means having your chosen top tutor take an active interest in your progression. This course is not just a bunch of videos for you to passively watch: it is an interactive course involving both of us - a true team effort.
You will receive a workplan for the tuition, revision and mock which gets you started using the FME platform. Your course is organised into topics, and includes video lectures, PDF tuition and revision notes, relevant ACCA articles, a homework plan, numerous video debriefs of selected past exam questions, marked mock exams and the Kaplan online text and kit. You will know exactly what to do and when so you can have confidence you are learning efficiently and are well prepared to pass the TX exam.
In summary, this course gives you:
- The technical knowledge, understanding and application skills to pass TX through top quality learning materials
- Interaction with me, via group chats and DM on WhatsApp
- Structured exam practice on the practice platform, marked to exam standard
For a comparison of my other TX courses please click here.
Considering enrolling? Have a question? Please click here or email me at email@example.com
I am looking forward to helping you pass TX.
The descriptions above are indicative of what you will receive if you enrol on this course, but not an undertaking to deliver a certain number of contact hours. The contents / structure of this course are constantly evolving, and Aileen therefore reserves the right to make changes where she believes this will increase your chances of passing.
September 2020, December 2020, March 2021, June 2021, September 2021, December 2021, March 2022, June 2022, September 2022, December 2022, March 2023, June 2023, September 2023, December 2023
Sample tuition video
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions that apply to all FME courses are at the foot of each FME website page. These additional terms and conditions refer only to this course.
To qualify for re-enrolment in the Platinum Package course (excluding updated Kaplan materials and the pass assurance element) leading to the next available TX exam you must meet all of the following conditions:
- You must complete at least 75% of the tuition and revision course work, as measured by the course progress bars.
- You must score at least 40% on 75% of the homework set as part of your course.
- You must score at least 40% on your end of revision mock exam
- You agree to FME sharing your personal data with the ACCA and for the ACCA to notify FME of your exam result.
- You must score at least 40% in the actual TX exam for the sitting in question. This will be verified by forwarding your ACCA results email to Aileen Edgar within 7 days of your exam being published.
If you wish to defer your course enrolment to the subsequent exam sitting, the following conditions will apply:
- Please make any deferral request by email or WhatsApp to Aileen Edgar
- There is a £40 admin fee for deferral
- You can only defer once: no subsequent deferral allowed
- Deferral is not allowed once the exam entry date for the relevant exam has passed