Mock Exam Service
I am proud to bring you my specifically created, timed, TX mock on the ACCA CBE practice platform: constructed to be as close as possible to the format you’ll sit in your real exam, and marked by a professional marker.
- A list of recommended questions to attempt before your mock, available 3 weeks before your exam
- WhatsApp Tutor Support and guidance, by me to help with your ACCA TX preparation is available from 21 days before your exam
- My specifically created timed TX mock exam is available 12 days before your exam date for you to sit on the ACCA CBE practice platform.
ONLY if you attempt your mock exam on the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform by the submission deadline of 8 days before your exam:
- Access to video debriefs, using the ACCA practise platform where relevant, of each of the questions covering the technical aspects plus exam technique issues. This is uploaded around 7 days before your exam, depending on when you sit your mock.
- Your script marked to exam standard by a taxation professional body marker with ‘feed forward’ as to how you can improve
- Aileen’s Exam Tips for your exam
- References to key ACCA articles
- If you booked my 3 in 1 package you will have access to a further mock exam to complete and have that marked with feedback
Your course opening date depends on your exam date. My mock courses open on 14th of the month before your exam month, although you can enrol any time until 1 day before you are due to sit my mock.
For a comparison of my other TX courses please click here.
Considering enrolling? Have a question? Please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking forward to helping you pass TX.
Please note: Enrolment on the FME area of the ACCA CBE practice platform is manual. This process uses your ACCA number, date of birth, and ACCA email address as supplied by you on the FME study site. New users will be enrolled in the week prior to the mock. If you buy the mock in that week then it may take up to 24 hours to enrol you manually. Please email email@example.com if your mock is not visible to you the day before your attempt window opens.
The descriptions above are indicative of what you will receive if you enrol on this course, but not an undertaking to deliver a certain number of contact hours. The contents / structure of this course are constantly evolving, and Aileen therefore reserves the right to make changes where she believes this will increase your chances of passing. You will be enrolled on a course-specific WhatsApp support group soon after you buy this course.